Many thanks to Jennifer M Eaton for not only spreading sunshine through her blog, but giving me and others the chance to earn this award as well.
Now when I hear the word “sunshine,” automatically this Korean song pops into my head. Probably because “sunshine” is one of few English words in the song. But it’s really lovely, like the title says.
This award comes with the standard rules attached, but I’m going to be a rebel and switch things up again.
1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post. -Well, that one I’m keeping.
2) Tell us some things about yourself. -But mine will all contain the words sun, hot, or orange.
3) Nominate 10 bloggers. -I reserve the right to turn this into a contest, like Jennifer did.
4) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award. -They will know. Somehow… somewhere… over the rainbow.
1) I prefer rain to sunshine. But when it’s cool and sunshiny, that is marvelous. Or when the sunshine is a rarity.
2) I can’t seem to locate my favorite orange and white striped sweater that makes me feel like a creamsicle. I should really start a search party for it.
3) I’m very hot right now (you can take that any way you like) because I just finished a two hour dance fest to FT Island and CN Blue…
I replay this song twenty times a day now. ^_^
4) I wanted to have my practice packing for England done prior to the sun going down, but it looks like I might almost be too late. Well… if I hurry, maybe.
5) No. Judging from all my stalling tactics (internet searches and music video watching) I’m not going to beat that sunlight. Oh well! That’s why God invented lamps!
Your Shot at the Spotlight
Rules: In the comment section, write 100 words or less to describe sunshine. I do not maintain the rule that it must include the word sunshine because I want to be a little different. But it should have the right feel to it. Make me see sunshine through words!
I don’t have a huge group of followers, so top three gets this award. If there are only three contestants, ya’ll get it! Yaaaay!