So… I did this yesterday, but then went to work and didn’t post it. I know, this is a desperate attempt not to let my blog die. I’ll work on real posts soon, I promise!!
Full Name: Princess Liliuokalani Parasha Khaled Persphone Amanirenas; heir to the throne of Manjipoor and possessor of royal magic!
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people in the under portion of the app then click save.)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : A stolen sip of my brother’s coffee
2. Last phone call : To my Beta and bestest friend to speak of stories and adventures in glasses buying.
3. Last text message: Also bestest friend.
4. Last song : Light, by Sara Bareilles
5. Last time you cried : Few days ago. When A Man Loves: two brothers were reunited after one served a seven year prison sentence for killing a mob boss who totally had it coming. The younger brother started crying and there were man hugs, and I can’t handle that kind of thing without waterworks.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Never dated once!
7. Been cheated on: Does Monopoly count?
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nevah!
9. Lost someone special : Yyyeeees… I’m trying to think if there’s a person on this planet who could say no to this.
10. Been depressed: No, I’m a robot. I don’t have emotions so I can’t feel depression. -_-
11. Been drunk and threw up : I have never been drunk, period.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Yellow (to wear)
13. Red (for accessories)
14. Pale greens (my mood today)
SINCE LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend : Yes, and lots of new coworkers, too!
16. Fallen out of love : I… guess? Iiiiii’m aaall out of love! I’m sooo lost withooout you!
17. Laughed until you cried: Sleep overs and night shifts will do that to a person.
18. Met someone who changed you : I thought I made it clear that I was an android, and cannot be moved by human emotions.
19. Found out who your true friends were : A friiiiend is a wish your heeaaart maakes, wheeen you’re faaast asleeeep!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I work with a bunch of female cashiers. It’s going to happen.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list : Why is ‘friend’s’ singular possessive? I have one friend, and that friend owns the Facebook list you refer to? I don’t know because I don’t have said friend’s list. In fact, I’m not even sure which friend I should be asking for the list. (No, I haven’t kissed anyone from Facebook. Or otherwise. )
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: A good 90%. Perhaps higher.
24. Do you have any pets: One doggeh and a truckload of siblings.
25. Do you want to change your name: If it comes with something round and shiny.
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Huh… I know I did… fun things. I had a sleepover and family time, I’m sure. I might have had the day off… but I don’t recall. Gah! We have to fix this problem of adult-like birthdays!
27. What time did you wake up today: Almost 10am. Hurray for closing shifts!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Romancing a character on Star Wars: The Old Republic.
29. What’s something you can’t wait for : Lunch. I don’t know what I’m having, but… AAHH! I should go to Whole Foods! They have AMAZING sandwiches!
30. Last time you saw your mother : Twenty-five minutes ago, when I stole the car keys to get my makeup I left there last night.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Not my life, per se. I would like to find a man sooner rather than later. You know, for my name change.
32. What are you listening to right now: Lydia sing Korean songs while she brushes a Barbie’s hair.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Tom was my Panera manager! Now his granddaughter is our Zone Coach.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: I’ve become horribly lazy in writing. Stupid me.
35. Most visited webpage : AOL. Online banking. TOR isn’t really a webpage, but I’ve been doing a lot of gaming as of late.
37. Nickname(s) : Beth, Bethie, Bethadoodle, B.B. Smelly, Ladybird, Beh beh, Honey Jenkins. I have creative people in my life.
38. Relationship Status: SUPER SINGLE!! DO YOU HEAR ME, CHRISTIAN MEN!? I AM SO SINGLE RIGHT NOW!!
39. Zodiac Sign : Libra
40. He or She: She & Him. Good band.
41. Elementary : My dear Watson.
42. Middle/High School : Class/Musical?
43. College : I didn’t go to college. I went to the University of Life and Experiences. And now I’m a full time shift supervisor/manager at my bakery cafe and I can afford to take bi-yearly trips to Europe. And I love it.
44. Hair color : Dark brown. With a strange, natural blonde streak on one side.
45. Long or short hair : Right now it’s short. What I would consider short.
46. Height : 5’3″
47. Do you have a crush on someone? : Shawn Spencer. And Song Seung Heon’s chocolate abs.
48. What do you like about yourself ? : I have a great ability for avoiding stupid questions by going off on a tangent.
49. ? : Weh? NEGA WEH!?
50. Tattoos : Tattoo? What tattoo?
51. Righty or lefty : Righty-oh.
52. First surgery : I have not yet had a surgical procedure performed upon me.
53. First piercing : At 12 I got my ears pierced. And that’s it!
54. First best friend : Emily. Who was imaginary. First real person… Maybe Jenny Harpainter.
55. First sport you joined : What is this ‘sport,’ of which you speak? I take sport in many things, but I do not join sports.
56. First vacation : Do frequent trips to the wild animal park as a baby/toddler count?
Not sure what happened to the next two questions… I’ll make some up!
57. First job : Housecleaning for my grandparent’s friend.
58. First words : Light, and duck.
59. Eating : Nothing! And po’ hungry Shmeagol is staaahving!!
60. Drinking : Sweet tea.
61. I’m about to: Write. No, for real. I’m really going to write something productive today before work.
62. Listening to : My little clock tick.
63. Waiting for : The next episode of When A Man Loves to air and be subtitled.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? : Yes, I want them!!!
65. Get Married? : Shouldn’t this question come before the previous one? Call me old fashioned…
66. Career?: I’m happy as a shift super at Panera. I never intended on actually having a “career,” so this is working out great for me!
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : I’m tempted to say lips, but considering I don’t have
a lot any experience with them…
68. Hugs or kisses : I am fond of huggles.
69. Shorter or taller : Taaaaller.
70. Older or Younger : I’m willing to go with eleven months younger, and fifteen years older. That’s the age gap allowance.
71. Romantic or spontaneous : A mix of both?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : Song. Seun. Heon.
73. Sensitive or loud: Uh… human? Seriously, not picky.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. Duuuuh.
75. Funny or Shy?: Not too particular. Although a man shouldn’t be a wallflower, I think it’s cute when they’re shy about certain things. But not generally speaking. And I accept all forms of humour. Cheesy, witty, dry… as long as there is humour.
HAVE YOU EVER :
77. Drank hard liquor : Yep.
Missing two questions again… Okay, you guys make something up and I’ll answer it.
80. Broke someone’s heart : Not that I’m aware of. I’ve turned people down, but hopefully it wasn’t like… shattering hearts into pieces sort of thing.
81. Had your own heart broken : Nnooo… been disappointed, but never brokenhearted. Wait! City Hunter broke my heart!! They killed off my favourite prosecutor and it broke my heart so bad I stayed away from Korean dramas for ALMOST TWO WHOLE MONTHS!! (
82. Been arrested : Not even a little bit.
83. Turned someone down : Yeeeeeeah…
84. Cried when someone died : A few times. And not just character death!
…85….are you hiding…? Am I hiding what? My special cereal so no one else eats it? Yes. A man in my closet? Not yet…
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
87. Miracles : I not only have learned to successfully do labour charts, but also enjoy them–and they’re all maths! So yes, the evidence is there.
88. Love at first sight: Yes! Like yesterday, I put on this pair of glasses and I was like, “I want these. These are the ones. I’m buying them. Right now.” And then on the way out, I saw this sign for a chocolate chip cookie shake, and not knowing exactly what that meant, I went in and bought it, and the very good looking male associate threw two chocolate chip cookies in a blender with some milk and ice, and I was like, “Whoa. Where have you been all my life?” (To the shake, not the man.) So yes. Love at first sight is REAL, people!!
89. Heaven: Absolutely! I believe in hell, too.
90. Santa Claus: I believe there was a man so-called Saint Nicholas.
91. Tooth Fairy: Nope.
92. Angels: and demons.