Whilst messing around Google to search links for questionnaires, surveys, and the like, I stumbled across this lovely page:
…and I’m going to answer some of them. (The questions I skipped were just too obvious for me. They weren’t challenging enough to answer.) Alas, I can’t provide the same kind of pretty illustrations, but I did provide the link so you can go there to see them displayed nicely. ;)
It really surprised me how easily I answered these; just whipping through the list and voicing answers in my head. I found them more unique than thought-provoking. Maybe that makes me a well-grounded person! That would be exciting! Or maybe all my self-analyzing is finally paying off. I know I’m not impulsive, so it can’t be that. Wow. I’m finding it more thought-provoking dwelling on the speed of my answers rather than thinking up the answers themselves.
Here they are…
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
-17 going on 30. (I’m 19, by the way.) Some days I feel very youngish indeed, and others (Angsteh Beth) I could be much, much older. Everyone else would convince themselves I’m 12, but that’s because they judge me by my tininess. (And enthusiasm towards dinosaurs.)
2. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
-“Look at Phil’s stuff and give him a movie to direct!!”
3. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
4. If not now, then when?
-Either when I’m married, or for other things, when Sara does it too/makes me.
5. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
-Not a thing. We all have a higher Master to answer to. It’s insignificant if people judge me, so long as I’m following my conscience.
6. Are you holding on to something that you need to let go of?
-*releases Beach Galen’s ankle* Noooo…
10. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
-For myself, I see it as a weakness. I hate crying in front of people because it means I’ve lost control of my emotions. It’s a waste of my energy. If I’m crying, I’m not doing anything useful to fix the problem. And if I tell someone I cried over something it’s only to show just how much it mattered to me. When I see others cry, it’s totally different and it doesn’t at all mean the same thing. Usually it means I want to do something right away to make them not have to cry. And then I awkwardly wonder if I’m supposed to hug them then or if that would embarrass them. Unless it’s little ones. Just scoop ’em up and cuddle.
11. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
13. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know?
-I ask the perfect amount of questions. Google or Wikipedia? ;) If neither one are helpful enough, I find a book or person to answer my queries.
15. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
-I’m a writer. Saying is doing.
19. What is the difference between living and existing?
-“Three grand essentials to happiness in life are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” -Joseph Addison
If you haven’t got those three things, you are merely existing.
20. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
-Her name is SaraMilla and she’s been my friend for about 5 years thus far. She speaks my thoughts aloud to me; sometimes more forcefully, sometimes more kind. My favorite beta. <3
21. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
-English/Lit or The Joy of Reading.
22. Time or money?
24. What makes you smile?
-A big strong guy doing something really gentle and cute.
25. What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
-Doing my utmost, being devoted, having character.