Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Ten Songs That Get Me Through Unhappy Times
(Hey, I’m already doing that letter challenge thing. What more do you want from me?)
10. Please Don’t Make Me Love You
9. Que Sera Sera
8. The Fellowship of the Ring Theme – or any Hobbit tune
7. Within You
6. I’ll Make a Man Out of You – Phil & Co. Version
5. Phantom of the Opera Overture & following
4. When I Look at You
3. Living in the Sunlight
2. The Woman in White yelling/belting/angry songs
Nine Things About Myself
9. I’m fiercely devoted to people, but once abandoned or betrayed I find it easy to move on.
8. I tied scores for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff but the Sorting Hat always puts me in Hufflepuff.
7. I go through spurts of extreme organization, then let it all drift into a comfortable mess.
6. I hate not having my toenails painted but my fingernails are nearly always disastrous stubs.
5. I wish I was good at drawing.
4. I’ve read a lot of amazing fan fiction.
2. I think I have a dog’s personality but would enjoy owning a cat more.
1. Writing is the only thing I sometimes feel exceptional at.
Eight Ways to Win My Heart
8. Make me laugh.
7. Tell me how to be useful.
6. Ask me to do something for you. (Ties in with #7)
5. Buy or make me food.
4. Suggest a good book.
3. Trust me with secrets.
2. Stick to your guns.*
1. Want my heart.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot
7. I’m hungry.
6. I should be writing.
5. I need to hear that song again.
4. Physical activity or no? (Normally ends with ...Nah.)
3. Europe… need to go back.
2. Need employment.
1. Must. Write.
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep
6. Brush teeth/wash face/take out contacts.
5. Finish writing/checking emails.
4. Charge phone.
2. “Day” dream about a book I read/movie I watched and tweak it to be better.
Five People Who (Are) Mean a Lot
(You know this makes it more fun.)
5. Dream Phil
4. My library
3. My brother(s)
2. Draco Malfoy
1. The government
Four Things I’m Wearing Right Now
4. My blue top
3. Snape’s “Purple Potion” Polish
2. Pompeii cameo necklace
1. Black jeans
Three Songs That I Listen to Often Three Books I’ll Reread
3. The Scarlet Pimpernel
2. The Phantom of the Opera
1. Chalice (& anything by Robin McKinley)
Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die
2. Attend the Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball.
1. Save someone’s life.