Here’s a totally impersonal post of filling stuff out. Because I care. Just not that much. :P I jest. I simply find these very easy to do and it gives me something to blog that isn’t entirely work related. I’ve refrained from detailed work posts so far because I want to keep my job life out of my writing life as much as possible. ;) Not because I don’t enjoy work! It’s just that my muse hates it.
Warning: I’m in a very geeky sing-songy mood. That may have an affect on my answers.
Without further ado…
1. What color are your socks right now?
Gondor has no socks. Gondor needs no socks.
2. What are you listening to right now?
Glitter in the Air by Pink. And no, I did not just go find a favorite song to listen to so I could put something interesting here! (Liiiiiies.)
3. What was the last thing you ate?
A delicious holiday shortbread cookie from my work. :)
4. Can you drive a stick shift?
What foolishness! I take my dragon to work.
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone
Saaaraa! Saaaara! Nooo time is a goood time for goodbaaaahiiii!
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
What is looove? Baby don’t hurt me! I should stop. But I seem unable to.
7. How old are you today?
I was 30 about an hour ago. Now I’m 5.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Football and futbol. Because no one broadcasts the Quidditch games. Saaaad.
9. What is your favorite drink?
All you need is blood! Okay, I did not mean that. Or did I?
10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have you ever really ever? Really ever loved a woman?
11. Favorite food?
I’m going to sound totally… whatever, but… Panera’s U Pick 2’s. Asiago roast beef and the macaroni and cheese… oooh man. Also, the BBQ chopped chicken salad… my mouth waters. And the chili. And bread. All the breads.
12. What is the last movie you watched?
It’s sad that I can barely remember the last time I had time to watch a whole movie. It may have been How To Train Your Dragon.
13. Favorite day of the year?
Sunday/Monday as they are now my days off! But also super busy days at Panera when work goes by quickly and lunch is sublime.
14. How do you vent?
Sarcasm. Biting sarcasm. Then I talk about it until I’m tired enough to sleep. Sleep is nice. :)
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Dollhouse. And for each phase of my childhood I had one special doll that I loved more than all the others.
16. What is your favorite season?
I like fall colors. I like summer recreation. I love winter weather and coats and cozies. I like spring rain and smells.
17. Cherries or Blueberries?
In what context? Am I eating them plain or are they in some bakery treat? I did not like the cherries being in my salad today. They did not belong there. FOOLISH SALAD!
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
You are a stupid question and I mock you.
19. Who is the most likely to respond?
Not. Barker, not… BARKER!!!
20. Who is least likely to respond?
Her mother and I do. I mean what?
21. Living situation?
Livin in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight, havin’ a wonderful time! :D
22. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I remeeember was watching the end of Despicable Me. Yeeeaaaah. I am a fewlish Beth. Foolish is my favorite word today, apparently.
23 What is on the floor of your closet right now?
Imaaaagine aaall the peeeepuuul! (Sooo many peeeepul!) I hate that song. I just love making fun of it. And no, it’s gowns and their hems, not people. Although it could be people… you would never know.
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
FO’ the longest time! Whooaa-hoo-oooh! Mmm, probably… I’m going to cheat and say Jesus. :)
25. What did you do last night?
It was all a blur. Oh, I screamed at the format on my most favoritest story for screwing up. WHERE ARE MY ITALICS!?!? I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT BREAKS AND ITALICS!!!
26. What are you most afraid of?
At this point, suddenly hating my job. Which isn’t likely. But you never know.
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
28. Favorite dog breed?
“Whah, whatever one I’m with!”
29. Favorite day of the week?
Why do I feel like I already answered this? Sun/Mon which are off days and any fast paced work day.
30. How many states have you lived in?
31 Diamonds or pearls?
Both have their place. “…and the one with his foot in the other one’s face! Look at ME, Mrs. Lovett, look at you!”
32. What is your favorite flower?
“My name is Wilting Flower. I died without knowing love. With you be my friend?”