Content Theft: I snagged this one from that Asian wonder called Christy. And she did put the School House Rock song in my head. Just a warning.
THREE CHILDLIKE WAYS I POSSESS:
1. An enthusiasm for seemingly insignificant delights.
2. The inability to enjoy going anywhere alone.
3. My… well… have you seen me? I’m not exactly womanly in physique.
THREE MATURE WAYS I POSSESS:
1. I’ve second-mothered 9 children.
2. I’m usually pretty content with whatever life brings.
3. Theology and philosophy are the two most exciting subjects in the world.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO:
1. Knit for a charity.
2. Paint my room green.
3. Finish Turnings.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “BOY/MAN-PERSON”:
1. I’m never comfortable with a “feelings” talk.
2. Meat is good. Meat drenched in some kind of sauce is better.
3. I’m more likely to watch/not watch a movie based on the lead actress rather than the lead actor. (Gemma Arterton makes me want to watch Tess of the d’Ubervilles. Even though I’m pretty sure I hate the story.)
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL/WOMAN-PERSON”:
1. Character deaths make me cry.
3. This man makes me drool…
THREE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
Panera’s Thai Chicken Salad. I had it tonight and it was amazing. ;)
2. Saving more moneh.
3. Making a Regency gown.
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I can wear white at my wedding and it will mean something.
2. I’m not too shabby at reading out loud.
3. I love that I love writing. :D
THREE THINGS I STRONGLY DISLIKE ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I procrastinate.
2. My skin is too sensitive to my diet. The junk food I like isn’t kind to my face.
3. I haven’t learned any of those dances I wanted to teach myself.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Static shock/uncontrolled electricity/electrocution.
2. Heights that do not involve very secure restraints. Roller coasters are mostly okay because they have straps and buckles.
3. A detachment from people. Specific people as well as people in general. I have my off days and they scare me. What scares me the most is when I feel detached and apathetic at the same time. *whimpers*
THREE OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Stuff to write with/on.
3. A lively conversation.
THREE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO ME:
1. A faithful walk with God.
2. Goodnatured humor.
3. A nice pair of hands.
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Find a real husband, it seems.
2. Make great frosting/icing.
3. Get along without Sara.
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING:
1. Panera… whatever! Anything! I love Panera!
2. I’m pretty happy at Panera.
3. No, really…. I found a good place. :)
And just for the fun of it, because this line has been tugging at my brain for the entirety of this survey…
“She can hear you through the door, can’t she? You scared the poor Tert. Go make amends.”
I walked away with every intention of doing no such thing, but was compelled to spin around and ask, “What did you call her?”
I shook my head and sullenly went down to dinner alone.
That’s from the most recent (unreleased) chapter of Beauty and Payne. A story which I have completely written in my mind but slack from the actual writing part. I slack. I slack horribly. Also, why do my snippets make me giggle so much? I write characters that amuse me greatly. I guess that’s good. I’d hate to write characters that bored or insulted me. :P