I’m supposed to have a novel finished by the end of the year. A novel that’s now over 90,000 words with no end in sight. How am I ever going to get this done?
I’m switching tactics. Time to whip out ye ole small goals method. I hear this is the ideal way to stay motivated, but I have a problem staying motivated to make those daily goals in the first place. *snort* That’s how hopeless I am.
But let’s try it!
Writing goals for tonight:
- 1,000 words written in Turnings.
- 200 words written in Tierelyss.
- 100 words written in Collin’s Foibles.
- Chapter II of my crack fic finished.
Rewards for completion:
- Read fan fiction update.
- Post Chapter I of crack fic.