Probably have to click for full effect.
1. My view in the car, after working 5am-1:30pm and finally getting to sit back. I was seriously going to take a picture of my beautiful pastry display at Panera, but I completely forgot! My apologies! Being awake at 3:30 in the morning tends to mess with your mental capacity.
2. I can’t choose one favourite Christmas movie, but if I was forced to, I’d say A Muppets Christmas Carol. Then, The Holiday, and Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast, and The Young Victoria are those warm and lovely films that remind me of Christmas in their own special way.
3. Red. ; )
4. My brother turned 11, and we had red velvet cakes (per his request) and candles on both.
5. My fuzzy peppermint socks and Piggy-Bunny are helping me get cosy.
6. Don’t tell anyone this was taken in November… o.O
7. “In Him was Light…”
8. Our library has the cutest little scraggly Christmas tree with a single ornament! I thought it was adorable. : D